Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Communists Unite!














Mike's America has an excellent post on the myth of assimilation in the 21st century.

Note to racists: Most "honkies" were born in the USA. Most "honkies" are citizens. Most illegals (Mexicans) would have never been born in the territory that is now the United States of America, even if we hadn't gone to war with Mexico. If you ignorant dumb-asses can read, here is some history.

Note to Patriots: These queef's are Communists. Remember that 50-year war we had with Soviet Union? Keep your head low, and your powder dry.
Note to the "out-of-the-shadows" gang: They're out, they're in one place, round'em up!

Note to Mexican nationals: Why aren't you in Mexico protesting for rights there? Oh yeah, because YOU'RE COWARDS.

6 Comments:

Blogger CatchMyBlog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:39:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Those Democrats just can't wait to sign up new voters can they?

So what if they jump the gun a bit and sign them up when they are still illegal aliens?

Big deal! If you can break one law openly, why not others?

9:59:00 AM  
Blogger The Plumber said...

We have to stop them, but how?

I've called my Senators and Congressmen so much that their staff knows my name. I've called the WH probably six times in the past year about illegal immigration.

I consider this a grave Constitutional crisis. Our history, our culture, and our Republic will end with amnesty. We are about to have at least 12 million (probably closer to 20) added to our society who know nothing about the founding principles of the United States. This shit scares me.

I'm a pretty tolerant fellow, but what I'm seeing is nothing but intolerance directed directly at people like me: conservative US citizen. Can I say "white" as well?

I'm starting to get backed into a corner here. Two separate illegal alien plumbers called a local talk-show last week. So much for jobs citizens won't do, huh?

I've seen no indication that any of these protester's want to be citizens of the United States. In fact, their very presence is an affront to that right. All they want is a buck. And since it's easier to move than revolt, then move it is.

For the sake of our country and theirs, we must make it harder to move.

5:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the new effort is hitting the ground running.

http://theoutlander.blogstream.com/

6:41:00 PM  
Blogger The Plumber said...

Hey there Outlander.

Yeah, it took me two tries to build this thing. Learning html wasn't too bad, clicking on the wrong button can erase the whole shooting match.

If there were some way to blame the Dhimmicrats, I'd do it.

btw, how'd you end up in my twisted part of the blogosphere?

9:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finding the path to Truth is easy.

Following it is the hard part.

http://theoutlander.blogstream.com

11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home