Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jeez-o-Pete...

Somebody turn the lights out!

I had originally intended to blow her face up (figuratively speaking) to life-size, but I was absolutely horrified. Then I realized that I would have to see this face till the post got recycled into the always illuminating archives.

It's probably a good thing to send Ms. Thomas down to the archives. I need a troll to keep an eye on things as I've heard that Sandy Berger has been snooping around.


Thanks a lot Mike, Helen's beautiful smile will be in my dreams tonight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous The Outlander said...

A bobble-headed troll doll certain to traumatize children and adults alike.

Who woulda thunk it?

11:53:00 AM  
Blogger The Plumber said...

I've seen a lot of horrifying things in my day, but this is traumatizing.

12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home